My talented friend Rachel, who makes fantastic things with paper, made these for her son. I read her post awhile back and thought it was a cute idea, and then kinda forgot about it. Until one day last month, when Carter said that he misses me at school. (Just what every mom wants to hear!) I thought of these again, and they became the perfect fix for missing mommy. The best part is that he checks nearly every morning to make sure they're still in his backpack. Since I'm not so great with paper, and a little better with fabric, mine are little stuffed hearts made from remnants. Again, in his favorite colors. We're never going to get away from this red and blue thing.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
mom love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute. :) I like the switch to fabric - they just look warm and snuggly.
way too cute
Post a Comment