Happy Birthday Little Miss Attitude!! I can't believe you are already 3.
I can't believe it either! Happy birthday, Addie!
3?! how can that be?!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! :)
I can't believe she is three. It seems like just yesterday that you had her... time sure does fly.
I told Davin it was Addie's birthday. He looked all excited and said, "I get to eat cake there?" I hope her birthday was wonderful and her cake delicious. P.S. Davin seemed fine when I told him the cake was all for Addie.
Happy birthday to one spunky, sweet girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe it either! Happy birthday, Addie!
3?! how can that be?!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE! :)
I can't believe she is three. It seems like just yesterday that you had her... time sure does fly.
I told Davin it was Addie's birthday. He looked all excited and said, "I get to eat cake there?" I hope her birthday was wonderful and her cake delicious.
P.S. Davin seemed fine when I told him the cake was all for Addie.
Happy birthday to one spunky, sweet girl!
Post a Comment