Monday, March 8, 2010

saturday market

The Portland Saturday Market just opened again last weekend. We took a MAX ride downtown and spent a few hours walking around. It couldn't have been nicer weather!

Carter doesn't usually wear a necklace, but he got this from some kids doing a scavenger hunt on the max.


We ran into my brother there. Carter's copying the Jimi look-a-like that was posing for pictures behind them.
And also this guy. We didn't partake. I saw others who did though.

3 comments:

5Youngers said...

Looks like a fun day! I have only been to the saturday market once. I need to head back up their this year. That "free hug" sign is hilarious!

Holbrook's said...

I LOVE city markets!! We had a great one in Kansas City! Your pictures make me so jealous! We are still buried under snow and where the snow has melted it has only left mud behind...I am so excited for spring!! I need your email to send you an invite to my blog...I'm going private. ehovanski@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Wow, looks like such a fun afternoon!

That last picture makes me think, who would PAY for a hug??? :D