These are for you G&G!
The kids and I headed up to Seattle with my mom last week. We stayed with my grandparents, who had some fun activities they've been wanting to do with the kids. They recently moved to Shoreline, close to the puget sound and a ferry line. We got there on Wednesday, the nicest day of spring break, so we headed down to the beach first.
I will never understand how they can stand that cold water for so long. I remember doing it as a kid too though.
king of the hill
The next day we took the ferry over to the city of Kingston. This was the first ferry ride for the kids. Of course their favorite part was standing on the front deck and feeling the "hard wind."
My favorite pictures of them:

Who could find the longest fry was the game during lunch. They're both pretty proud of their finds.

Despite the smiles seen above, there was plenty of this coming from Dr. Jekyll/Mrs. Hyde during the trip. It's the age I guess!
A few more of Addie, since she continued to be the birthday star all week. She got this new phone, and was obsessed with "taking pictures." She took landscape photos, group shots, and some candids. She kept telling us all to get together and pose.
This one is just because. It's one of my favorite photos of her, I just wish it didn't turn out so blurry :(


3 comments:
That is a cute one of her. I know how you feel about the blurry photos. I usually post them anyway because I still love them. Blurry or not, it's special.
looks like a fun trip! & Addie is so cute in that L of L number! ;)
Fun trip! Love all the great pics!
Post a Comment