Just looking at my calendar this month makes me crazy. But I have a feeling that every April will be like this from now on. I'm playing for the Glencoe HS spring musical, so rehearsals are everyday on top of the usual stuff. But did you notice yesterday's square? Completely blank! Not many of those left, and yesterday was a much needed one. I spent the day sewing with my favorite law & order svu on in the background, recovering from a small cold, taking a leisurely walk through costco with the fam, and watching movies with the hubs. I could have used 2 Saturdays this weekend. Course I could every weekend really.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
april
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, you look swamped! I hope you don't get burnt out.
you are crazy busy. I hope May will be a relaxing one for you.
Post a Comment