is the sweetest little boy ever.
He says "I love you mom" all the time. I hear at least every other day, "you're the best mom" or "I like your hair today." He's always thinking about his little sister. When we make special things like the waffles above, he says "wow, whip cream and strawberries...I'm a lucky boy!" He is really trying hard at reading, and I love the look on his face when he figures out a new word for the first time. It's really hard to say no to him when he gives me this one look - and I think he knows that look does it everytime. He usually wakes up before Addie in the morning, so he lays down in bed with me for a few minutes and plays with my hair, which he knows is one of my favorite things. He talks out of the side of his mouth sometimes. And he has the sweetest little crooked smile. He still doesn't mind on-demand mommy kisses. He lives for the time his Dad gets home after work, so he can play football, wrestling, and baseball. On the bus, he waves to me and Addie until he can't see us anymore. He likes scripture time, and reminds me during the week that we need to do Family Home Evening. He tries so hard to be good all the time, and usually ends up crying because he's disappointed in himself when he doesn't follow the rules. I know I'm too hard on him sometimes because he is such a good kid. I could write a million more things about his sweet little attitude on life...but I'll leave it at that for today.


4 comments:
He is such a good boy. I love that he waves from the bus until he can't see you anymore and that he still lets you get away with mommy kisses.
You must be an amazing mother...wait a minute...I KNOW you are!! Any advice would be welcome as my little lady likes to yell "shut-it!" at me and then slam the door!! To which i usually laugh...probably not helping my situation at all I know, but I can't help but love her spunk...give me a few years and I am sure it will wear off!! :)
What a sweetie! My little man still cuddles and says he loves me like 20 times a day... I LOVE little boys who love their moms!
Of course he is the best. He's my grandson! And of course he is a Duke fan also. That can't hurt. And every time he sees me he has this huge grin that comes with a big hug also. If his mother wasn't such an angel child herself I'd think he was the second coming of someone great. Don't let him grow up.
Post a Comment