Stuart and Carter went on a Father/Son campout last Friday night, so I promised Addie a night full of girl stuff. I curled her hair, put on some of my make-up, painted nails and sprayed perfume. Plus she picked out a movie for us to watch, which surprisingly was princess-y. It was Coraline.
She was in heaven. The whole time in the bathroom, she's giggling and making cute faces in the mirror at herself. She was so excited to show Daddy and Carter the next day, and more than a little disappointed when she realized the make-up had rubbed off and the curls fell out.
Picking out a color
oh, I'm so cute
pink and purple, of course!
can you tell she put the lipstick on herself?
looking out to the backyard


3 comments:
What a fun night with your little girl!!!!
Too cute!
Fun fun fun!
Post a Comment