Carter has 3 more days of Kindergarten left...I. can't. believe. it. His class had a special program where they showed off all the songs they've learned, and each received a certificate for finishing the year. When handing out the certificates, Ms. Farlow also told us what they said they want to be when they're grown up. Carter's 2 best friends, who are twins, were a few kids ahead of him, and they both want to be karate teachers. Then Carter's up - he will still be friends with George and Wilson and they'll all teach karate together. He insists that they never talked about this and it's purely coincidence that they all want to be karate teachers. Mmm-hmmm, right.
He has grown so much this year, and I can't believe all the things his little mind is capable of keeping track of. He loves school, and couldn't have had a better first teacher; thanks to Ms. Farlow for getting him off on the right foot!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
moving up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. Done with Kindergarten? That's crazy!
I love how distracted he is in the bottom picture. I can just see him with that same look in a high school graduation photo years from now. "Okay, get the pictures overwith so I can go back to my friends."
He is SUCH a cute kid! He seems so outgoing and agreeable. They grow up fast right?
Post a Comment