
Addie's first dance recital is tonight. They will be showing us their warm-up routine, plus a dance to "I'm a Little Teapot." I seriously could not wait to get Addie into dance. I did ballet and tap when I was her age, and have been anticipating the leotards, tutus, and shoes. And I like doing her hair in a little top knot, it makes her look so grown up! This picture was taken right before her first class. Although she doesn't have a proper tutu, she is wearing my old shoes, and she's the cutest little ballerina I've ever seen! I'll be putting up some video of her performance later this week.
Monday, August 2, 2010
mini ballerina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Addie:
I am so excited about your dance recital! What fun! I LOVE the teapot song and can hardly wait to see you do the dance that goes with it! Have fun and I love you!!!
grandma matthews
So cute! I can't believe you still have your old shoes for her to wear!
Post a Comment