Carter turns 6 today! I still can't believe that he keeps growing up right before me. Although we're having plenty of celebration today, he had a friend party on Monday night.
We drove around last week, and he handed out these invitations - to 6 friends of course. Everything was 6.The kid loves pizza (what kid doesn't, but I mean really loves it), so we had 2 kinds of pizza. I was pretty proud of myself after all the kids thought the pepperoni on the cake was real. Can you guess what it is??
Everyone came in their pajamas, and after we ate, they watched a movie, played outside, and opened presents.
A little peace and quiet
I had a last minute idea for party favors, so each friend took home one of these.


7 comments:
Sounds like you had a really fun party!Happy Happy Birthday Carter!!! Six is such a great age to be! Love you to the moon and back!
grandma matthews
I love your pepperoni cake! At first all I could think of for the "pepperonis" were finely sliced beets but I don't think the kids would have liked that. So maybe fruit roll-ups cut out into circles?
That cake is amazing! Do tell, what did you use for all the decorations? You are so talented!
So cute! What a fun, easy party!
I'm almost sure the pepperonis are fruit roll-ups, but I have no idea what you used for the olives. Life savers?
Happy Birthday Carter! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you today. I hope you had a really fun party and a happy day!
Love Grandpa M
Carolyn, you constantly amaze me by all the awesome things you put together. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. Your cake is amazing (I am guessing fruit roll up cut for pepperoni) and the party favors were an awesome idea!!! I can't believe you have a 6 year old, just crazy!
You're all right - fruit rollups!
And Renee, jam for the sauce, melted white chocolate for cheese, cut up gummy rings and black gel frosting for the other toppings. And please, this pales in comparison to your cakes, they are so gorgeous and creative!
Post a Comment