I was talking with a friend the other day, and she commented that I don't even look pregnant in our family beach picture. I was kind of behind Carter, and wearing a cardigan so I look deceivingly small. I am starting to show quite a bit now though. I'm farther along than I had originally thought, 18 weeks today in fact! It's going by crazy fast, which is nice. And at my 14 week ultrasound, the technician said she's "pretty sure" it's a boy. I'll wait for a couple more weeks for a full confirmation at my next ultrasound, but we're already kind of planning on a boy. Carter and the baby will share a room, and (luckily) Carter is very excited about that.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
proof
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ah! Care!!!! you are ADORABLE!!!!!!
love the skirt! did you make it?
CArol! (Hopefully your readers won't start picking up on that nickname :-) You look so cute! I hope you feel okay, you don't blog about your pregnancy so I assume it's not too bad for you...hope not!
You're looking so good, Care!
Okay...could you BE any cuter? I mean seriously. You don't look pregnant...besides of course the ball you stuck under your shirt. Lol. Isn't it nice to be bumped up a few weeks? And aren't you glad they didn't tell you actually had more time to go!
You are looking great!
You look so cute Care, I'm so excited!! Nice shirt, looks great on you! <3
Post a Comment