we miss you. we can't wait to see more of you in wyoming. lots more.can you tell our snowman is sticking out its tongue??
I am NOT counting down the days. In fact...I don't know how many days you have left. I guess we'll have to start planning our Wyoming trip very soon.
That's the cutest snowman I've ever seen! I can just picture the determination in your kids' eyes. Where there's snow, there WILL be a snowman, no matter the size.
I love the snow suites for the half inch of snow...they will see much more action in WY!!
I love that your snowman is sticking out his tongue!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am NOT counting down the days. In fact...I don't know how many days you have left.
I guess we'll have to start planning our Wyoming trip very soon.
That's the cutest snowman I've ever seen! I can just picture the determination in your kids' eyes. Where there's snow, there WILL be a snowman, no matter the size.
I love the snow suites for the half inch of snow...they will see much more action in WY!!
I love that your snowman is sticking out his tongue!
Post a Comment