Monday, May 16, 2011

fancy addie

Our local library held a Fancy Nancy Tea Party event that Addie and I attended. We heard that Fancy Nancy herself was going to make an appearance, so Addie dressed up as fancy as she wanted and we went. When we arrived, we picked out a seat and then went to the accessory table to get even more fancy for a photo with Nancy and her dog.

We had cupcakes and lemonade, then Addie was able to walk down the runway as her lovely ensemble was commented on.


At the end, the girls were able to decorate a little purse to take home. Addie doesn't look super thrilled here, but believe me, she was giggling with excitement through the whole thing.

3 comments:

dana said...

How fun! I am glad that Fancy Nancy is there is Wyoming, too! And you look SO fancy Miss Addie. How I miss you!!!!!!

PDXTingeys said...

So cute!

Holbrook's said...

I am so glad that WY is treating the family well.