Saturday, July 30, 2011

6 months and counting

The little Brad-Boy is already 6 months old! His stats from his check-up: 16lbs 11oz, and 26 1/4 inches long. He is our lightest and longest baby so far. I asked the kids what his talents are and they replied with rolling over, eating, trying to sit up, and screaming. That's about right.
Brad is such a vocal baby, he is constantly talking. Especially when he's getting attention from his siblings. He loves eating now - the only thing he hasn't really liked that we've given him is peas. I can't really blame him. But everything else goes down without a fight. He has started recognizing his bottle and freaks out whenever it's time to eat and he sees it. And he has definitely mastered rolling over. He's constantly going back and forth across the living room, getting his hands on whatever toys have been left behind by the kids. A few other things to note: he scratches at his head and face when going to sleep, he likes his pacifier, he smiles all the time, he likes going in the pool, he loves sucking on burp cloths or any other type of cloth.
Here are a few pictures I took last week of the little man.


4 comments:

lauren said...

I love his little button up little man shirt! And the last two pictures are so perfect! BWAD! Your Auntie misses you!

Anonymous said...

I love his "Calvin eye" in the first picture!

Anonymous said...

improve page rank off page seo backlink service increase backlinks

sarah said...

he looks so much like carter! he is such a cutie!