Monday, July 18, 2011

Oregon: the wedding

A 2-week planned vacation turned into 3 weeks in Oregon for us this last month. Stuart wasn't able to go because of work, so my Dad took the kids and I on the 18-hr drive back to the Northwest. My comment on the trip: we are never driving to Oregon again. It's going to be by plane next time for sure. The main reason for going this summer was my brother's wedding. Carter was the ring bearer, Addie was the flower girl, and they totally stole the show if I must say. Here's some pictures from the main event.

Bride & Groom at the rehearsal dinner
Right before the wedding
The most handsome little man ever
Carter was winking at everyone up there, it was hilarious.
After many failed attempts at making a dress, I found this one for Addie at the last minute. I think it was the perfect dress for her. She was like a miniature little bride.

Yep, the only picture of Brad at the wedding and I forgot to take the ugly bib off the drool baby.

Me and my sis Lauren

First dance
Mom & Son before their dance

4 comments:

CarrieM said...

Addie looks so beautiful, and Brad looks so much like Carter!

Verenice and Matthew said...

So, so cute! I can't believe your baby brother is married. Mine got married too, but we didn't have a camera :( It is cute though how the little ones steal the show. The winking is priceless.

Kari said...

I was going to say the same thing as Carrie: Brad looks so much like Carter! Addie is BEAUTIFUL! I love her little dress.

Rebecca said...

Your kids are adorable in their fancy wedding clothes! Kids really do love to steal the show. My kids did the same thing at my sister's wedding last year.