I've been calling Carter "Gibs" more and more lately, which really confuses everyone around me. I'm always explaining that his middle name is Gibson. But there is another Carter on his soccer team and in his church class, so I find it easier to call him Gibs. This kid had a lot of action in one week: 7th birthday, then first day of 2nd grade, and a new soccer team. He's loving it all though. Here are first-day-of-school pictures. This is the first one I got after asking him to smile big - it's blurry because I was laughing that he looks so crazy.
Then a nice one, and one with Adelynn.

And a few from his birthday. He wanted pizza (not homemade, he requested), rootbeer, and chocolate & vanilla cake for his birthday dinner. This kid is so easy. 
And so handsome.


2 comments:
We used to call Stuart "gibbs" too Now we don't know what to call him!
Glad you are carrying on the tradition. :) We sure wish we were closer -the photos are great but we love the real thing!
Miss you all,
Love Grandma & Grandpa M
These kids are tan! Oh our little Gibs, I can't believe how big he is, he was our first little baby! I miss you guys so much!!
Post a Comment