Thursday, November 17, 2011

brad-man

That's the newest nickname lately. Little Brad-man. He's 10 months old now! I can't believe time is going so fast. He is still the most fun-loving little guy, and always on the move. He is definitely the most active of all our kids at this age, which is really saying something after Carter. I look like a ridiculous wrestling match at church every week with Brad on, in, and all over my lap.

He LOVES these rings from the stackable sets. He likes to have one in each hand, and crawl around. I always laugh when I see him heading down the hall like that. He also takes them into the kitchen and throws them around over and over to see what they do. I think he likes the sound of it.


He also likes to do this yoga move. It's hard work, hence the drool.


Smiley boy, and little toes.

And here he is, ready to go golfing.

Or maybe a little gaming first. Also notice the awesome mohawk - mommy's favorite hairstyle. Yes, babies can have hairstyles too.

Other Brad facts: he's getting to be a picky eater - no more grapes (cut up small, mom), yogurt bites, or those meltaway snacks. Yet he eats everything on the floor. He thinks Carter is the funniest person on earth. He makes the weirdest little donald duck/growl/tv-static noise, which I have yet to catch on video. He is the best at going to sleep, just lay him down in bed and not a peep you'll hear. But he's not the best at staying asleep. He still likes his pacifier. He looks more and more like a blonde Stuart everyday. He is a speed crawler, and is now walking around while holding on to furniture. He's starting to wave. He will crawl over anything, no matter how inconvenient, instead of going around it. He plays shy-baby, putting his head on my shoulder when someone talks to him. The kid seriously won't sit still for more than 2 seconds - he's definitely not a cuddler. He goes into Carter & Addie's room whenever the door is left open - it's a jackpot in there! He loves going outside, but hates when it's too windy. When he's mad, he'll hold his breath and make his face turn bright red for a really long time, I almost think he's going to pass out any second!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Is it just me, or does he look just like Carter? Like those pictures could be of Carter. He sure is adorable - I love the Yoga pose :)

PDXTingeys said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Cute pictures. We miss you guys! Are you coming to Oregon for Christmas? We would love to see you.

Brittany said...

What a cute downward dog pose! Dustin hoves his rings too, but he's still trying to figure out crawling. It sounds like you've got a little mover!

Jocelyn said...

I can see a lot of you in him (even though he's obviously Stu's boy). I love the mohawk. I've been meaning to give it a try with Curtis. Brad is so cute!