Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Carterisms

Carter has a BIG personality and loves to show it. At this age, he is really becoming his own little person, opinions and all, and he comes up with the greatest phrases to tell us what he wants. I thought I would share a few that are said most often and have made Stu and I laugh the most.

"Carter do it" - he usually talks in third person
"two ones" ~ applies to anything that he has more than one of
"fork it up" ~ what he does to his food when he's eating with a fork
"mommy, I told you" ~ I get this when I'm not paying enough attention
"idea!" ~ complete with one finger pointing up, like a lightbulb just went on
"don't worry, I be careful mommy" and "i'm fine myself" ~ when he wants us to know he's a big boy
"nuh-sing" ~ (nothing), the answer we get when it's too quiet and we ask what he's doing
"nunder the blankets, nice and cozy" ~ he loves cuddling in bed
"adee has cute little chin, like carter's cute chin!" ~ and he loves his little sister

Daddy with his two ones


Forking up his lunch ~ string cheese of all things


Laughing with Mommy


Running "super fast"

3 comments:

Kari said...

Carter's personality is larger than life. He's so fun! Glad you documented this!

Kristy said...

omgsh! i love him! hahahah!! he is sooo funny. i think my 2 favs or "two ones" are: "nuh-sing" (sounds so michieveous!) & "fork it up" HAHAHAHAHAHAH ;)

john said...

hes getting so big!! john cant wait until scarlette is older so he can chase her around the house and play with her and have her say funny little things like this.