Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tag...I'm it!

Well, 2 people have tagged me, so I guess I better do this!

This is me:


A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist at a rock quarry
2. Waitress
3. Barista
4. Accompanist

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Count of Monte Cristo
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Big Trouble
4. ??

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Sandpoint, ID
2. Corbett, OR
3. Roseville, CA
4. Salem, OR

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. House
2. The Office
3. What Not to Wear
4. Grey's Anatomy

E) Four places I have gone (or will go) on vacation:
1. Manhattan
2. Fremont, CA
3. Canada - lots of cities
4. Europe - this is a "will go"

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. blogger
2. hotmail
3. ebay
4. google - to search for fun stuff

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. eggrolls
2. onion rings
3. homemade bread
4. dessert - lately it's rootbeer floats, but any and all, I have a big sweet-tooth!

H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. on vacation, anywhere
2. shopping
3. practicing piano on the Bluthner (the best piano in the world!)
4. in bed taking a nap!

I) Four people I tag:
1. Kari Caulder
2. Alicia Willis
3. Kristy Ray
4. Jocelyn Matthews

1 comments:

Kristy said...

ugh...does this mean i have to do this now??!!! hahaha!!! grrrrrrrreat! =)