Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Adelynn!

Adelynn is one month old today!




In other news...Carter has started potty-training today. This is both good and bad. But after 4 accidents followed by clean-ups, 6 times actually making it to the bathroom, several handwashes, and multiple frustrated looks by both me and him, he seems to be getting the hang of it. I can see success just around the corner! I think that nighttime will tell a different story though!

5 comments:

Kari said...

That first picture it too much! Wow, a month already? That has sped by. Good luck with the potty training. I'm no looking forward to those days at all.

Kristy said...

yay happy 1 month bday Adelynn (love that name btw)I love the #2 pic! so cute!!!

Jocelyn said...

I love that first picture! She looks so much like Carter. Let's hope she doesn't turn into Jack Jack!
I have to agree with Kari; I am not looking forward to potty training.

Anonymous said...

You go Boy!!!

john said...

i cant believe its been a month already!! well congrats adelynn! you are a beautiful little girl! i cant wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! :)