Two of my hobbies are sewing and photography, and although I'm no expert at either, I really enjoy doing them. This last week I've been able to spend some time doing both. For Mother's Day I made both moms an apron. I was inspired by Katherine's cute apron I saw on her blog awhile back, so I found a vintage pattern, and the red fabric is also vintage. I had a lot of fun putting these together, so I also bought myself some fabric that I have yet to cut.
I've been fooling around with different settings on my camera and taking pictures of all the beautiful spring flowers at my house and my mom's. I love all the colors of spring, and some of these are the first flowers that came out in my yard this year! (ok, some are from my freakishly-obsessive neighbor's immaculate yard - I snuck over there when she was gone.)

Monday, May 14, 2007
Hobbies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
The pictures are awesome. I love the purple iris's!
LOVE the apron! I have to make some more, aren't they fun?
Post a Comment