Thursday, June 28, 2007

girly things

I love this picture because you can really see how round her little face is!

One of our friends has a baby girl about a month younger than Adelynn, and her mom posted some cute pictures of her with a headband like this one. I don't know if I was just looking in the wrong places, or that Oregon isn't as in-style as California, but I couldn't find one like she had. So I decided to make one, and I think it turned out well - at least it was fun making it! I actually made a few in different colors. Addie's hair is so funny because it's starting to get longer, but not thicker, so it looks like scraggly little strands all over her head. She's my cute, happy girl - just look at this smile!

5 comments:

Kari said...

Her little personality is really coming out! Good job on these headbands. They're adorable. Keep those smiling pictures coming. I'm hooked!

Chrissy said...

She is adorable! Aren't they the cutest headbands? You did a great job! I've been looking into making them because they cost around $22 here and they look super easy to make. She has such a pretty smile!

Molly said...

She is just beautiful! Her smile is the best! :)

Kristy said...

oh she is sooooooo CUTE! i just want to SQUEEZE her cheekies! =)

kristy said...

I love it. I'll buy one from you! She has the cutest smile ever.