Monday, July 2, 2007

lots of them

We decided to get a fun sprinkler this summer, and Carter loves it! Carter actually got this as a birthday present for one of his friends last year, and I thought we needed one too. It's nice because he can jump over it and step on it and everything. I asked him if he liked his new sprinkler and he said "this not a sprinkler mommy, it's lots of sprinklers!" Needless to say, he could have spent hours in it. But as it is, he got plenty soaked and stayed outside to dry off for awhile. We also got some cheapy water guns and played hide and seek. Carter got to hide first while I counted to 10, although he just walked a few feet away from me - great hiding Carts! And it wasn't too fair because when it was Carter's turn to count, it was "1...2...3...10!" So I didn't get too far either, and he got me pretty good with his water gun.




trying to "push them down"

time to stop for a drink!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That sure looks fun! I'll bet you guys will be keeping cool this summer.