Stuart's family has a beach house out in Lincoln City that we go to every summer. It's right on the sea wall, a 2-minute walk to the sand, with an absolutely beautiful view. Here's some of our current pictures ~
Sunset on the first night ~ this was the most perfect day I have ever been on the coast. Well, the Oregon coast I should say. We could actually wear our swimsuits and not freeze, and there was hardly any wind. It was great for Adelynn because I could just set her on a towel and she could look around and play in the sand. Very different from our trip to Seaside a couple weeks ago where she didn't like the beach so much because of all the wind.
Adelynn's "thumbs-up" toes
Drinking up the last few minutes of daylight
My little baldy
hmmm, I'm bored guys
The next day we went to a park at Devil's Lake where there was the hugest play structure I have ever seen. You can actually get lost on that thing, and of course Carter had a blast. He was following the big kids around, thinking that he was pretty cool stuff. It was a really nice day, so we went down to a place where we could swim.
Carter's favorite thing to do was just sit in the water throwing rocks, and almost hitting other kids with them!
This was Carter's attempt at a smile, because he was too cold to stay in the water but still wanted to be in there, so he was a little mad.
"I have to find the best rock"
In the backyard
Having fun in daddy's sunglasses
We take a picture in this spot every year so we can see how our little family has grown year to year!
Monday, July 16, 2007
lincoln city
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That picture of Addie in the sunglasses is adorable! How hilarious! That beach house sure is making a lot of memories. It will be a cherished place for all of our families.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! How nice to have a relaxing weekend. Carter is a hoot; have I mentioned that?
we're going to try and go to the beach house a few days before the reunion... looking at these pictures, i can hardly wait!
I love all the beach pictures. It looks like such a fun vacation spot!
what great pics! my fav is the sunset!!! =)
I can't decide on which picture is the cutest, there are so many!
Post a Comment