Monday, August 27, 2007

Carter's 3!

We spent Carter's birthday this year out at another family reunion at the Lincoln City beach house. Because Carter is into Curious George, I made him a cake, and monkey cupcakes. Even though it was a little frantic, he had a lot of fun with the cousins around and had a great time opening all his presents.

Whoo-hoo, nice undies...haha! He got these swords a day early so we could play around with them at home. He and Daddy had some good duels going!

One of the only smiles we could catch!

Mmmmm

My creations...the cake didn't turn out exactly how I had pictured it, but it did the job

Shoes from Auntie Lauren

Books from Isaac, Daniel, and Caleb, who were all eager to show him what they got!

Mack truck with cars from Grandpa & Grandma Matthews

Skateboard from mommy and daddy

And playing with Daniel on his new car rug.
Also, thanks to Grant, Jocelyn, and Eleanor for the "spikey" balls and Scoop, and to Great-grandma Mills and Great-grandparents Parks for the cards and money. We'll be going out shopping for Carter to find something that he wants with it!

I can't believe our little boy is already 3!

2 comments:

lauren said...

I hope he liked the shoes! That last picture doesn't even look like him, it's weird! He kinda looks like Grandpa Cam

Carolyn said...

Yeah, he liked them, and they fit really well too!