Tuesday, August 14, 2007

reunion time

Grandma Mills and her kids with spouses

With the grandkids

We missed Erin and Cliff the first time!

And with the great-grandkids

Every year Stuart's family on his mom's side gets together for a reunion out in Silverton. It's always a lot of fun with everyone around, and this year there were 4 new additions to the family too! I won't go through all the happenings, but here are some of the many pictures I took.
Stuart's cousin, Jodi, is Mrs. Oregon 2007!

Carter became fast friends with his second-cousin Maggie - I bet these 2 could get into plenty of trouble together!

What's she doing mom?

Carter and Daniel by the fire


Trying to be like the big kids hula hooping

The talent portion of the evening:
Some of the Smiths singing from "Music and Lyrics" - I love Jonathan's face in this!
A group of the guys singing "Fried Ham" with their chin faces. If any of you went to scout camp or girls camp over the summer, you'll know the song. It's kind of hard to see their faces, so there's a close-up of Stu below. I know it's hard to tell from the pictures, but this is hilarious to watch when their mouths start moving!

2 comments:

Kari said...

You got some good ones. I like the one with the guy lip syncing. Very fun. Especially the entire great-grand children one.

john said...

oh ya, were an awesome family! who would have thought we had so much talent!! haha.