Carter just finished his first round of gymnastics class. He's in the 3-yr-old class, called "spinners." At first I wasn't too sure he would be able to stay in the class for the whole month, he doesn't have that long of an attention span and had a little trouble following directions. But after a few times of getting used to the way things worked, he got the hang of it and really did well. I took some videos of this last week. Yes, I was that annoying mom who goes to gymnastics for fun ~gasp!~ and follows her child with the camera, obviously getting in the way of the "serious" little gymnast prodigies and their moms! Anyway, the first is Carter trying to do a cartwheel with the teacher. Hilarious! And the second is of him going through part of the obstacle course they were doing. He cracks me up when I watch him run, those little legs just going as fast as they can. I'm going to keep taking him to these classes every couple months throughout the year, it's a fun thing that just him and I get to do together ~ thanks to Kari who watches Adelynn for me!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
spinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
These are the greatest videos! Thanks for sharing them. Now I'm sad we don't (currently) do gymnastics. I love his enthusiasm and concentration.
I love seeing what Carter was up to while you guys were gone. He is a bundle of fun!
dallin watched these videos about 20 times tonight. he loves them. carter is so cute in his little gymnastics class!
Post a Comment