Addie says "bring on the solids!" Here's a picture after her first few bites of oatmeal cereal, and then a video I took of her eating yesterday. I can barely get the spoon in her mouth because she's constantly rolling her tongue around and won't open her mouth enough. She hasn't quite figured out this eating stuff, but she sure loves it! I usually have to go back and make some more because she's not done after going through the first bowl. Next week we'll venture into the world of veggies and fruit!
Friday, September 7, 2007
mmm, mmm good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow! Solids? That happened so fast! I love her grin she gives you while her mouth is overflowing.
mmmm yummy!!! she is so cute!
Wow! What a good eater. Feeding Audrey never went that fast. It would take about 30 seconds for her to decide if she wanted another bite! Yay for solids! Maybe it will help her with the teething--biting something.
Post a Comment