Wednesday, September 5, 2007

milestones

Events of this last week:

Adelynn has cut her first tooth! The bottom right tooth is now showing, and Addie is now grumpy! As always though, she has been a trooper and we haven't had that much trouble with her.

I now consider Carter to be fully potty-trained! Yay!! These last 2 weeks he has been out of diapers completely, and within the last 5 days or so he's really shown that he can do it. I think being around other, older kids has helped. For me as the mom, potty-training has been the hardest transition. From formula to milk, bottle to cup, crib to bed, etc. ~ those were easy, but this tried my patience again and again. Of course I know that there will still be accidents, but I'm so happy the big part is behind us for kid #1!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

yay for potty training! & yay for addie's first tooth! =)