Sunday, September 23, 2007

shoes!

Last night at a church activity we played the Newlywed Game. No one was really newlyweds, but we played it just like the old gameshow. Stuart and I were one of the couples, and a question asked of the guys was "How many pairs of shoes will your wife say she has?" Stuart and I got the question right, but we were talking with some of our couple friends afterwards about the shoe situation of the wives. It was implied that I had a lot of shoes because of my shoe fetish, which I know is true, but I bet that I didn't have more than 35. So I counted this morning, and the total is.......drumroll.......34!

I thought it would be fun to do a poll - so all you girls out there, let's see what the average shoe count is! And I want to see how I stack up to everyone else!

3 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

I have 17 pairs of shoes. I wish I had more, but for now I guess that will do! :)

Kristy said...

ok so i have 33! i also have a box packed somewhere in the garage w/ at least 5 pair in there! hahaha!!!
a girl can NEVER have too many shoes!!! =)

ashley said...

I only have 6 pairs, 7 if you count my flip flops. Carolyn we need to go shopping! :)