Today was the first gingerbread-cookie-making of the season! It seems like every year starting at this time I'm making these every week for some event or another. I love the smells of Fall, and gingerbread cookies are my favorite! So Carter and I fished out the recipe and began the process. And what a process it was, trying to make these with a 3-yr-old! It was a lot of fun.
The process begins!
Adelynn watching on
Our big stack of cookies, and Carter practically drooling over them!
The finished products. We also had some ghosts, bats, and cats in the mix. I didn't get too creative with the decorating because the icing turned out too thin, but they still taste great!
Mmmm, mmmm good!
Can you tell Addie's been crying? We had left her alone a little too long and she wanted to join in the fun. Of course the minute I picked her up she started smiling at Carter.
Our 2 cuties


6 comments:
YUM! i'll be over for some cookies! =) i LOVE fall!
Cute Kids! Looking at those cookies makes me want to go make some pumpkin bread. YUM!
yum! my mouth is watering! i love all of your pictures. especially the close ups of the cookies. how fun!
Thank you, the cookies were wonderful! Glad to know you enjoyed making them as much as we enjoyed eating them.
I love fall and these cookie pictures.
I can't believe how cute your kids are! (well I can believe it, but you know what I mean) And I love the name Adelynn! Anyways, I was being nosy and reading your blog, which I really like, and I can't stop thinking about those cookies so I have to ask if I could have your recipe? I would really really appreciate it!
Rebekah Hunter
Post a Comment