As part of Eleanor's (Carter/Addie's cousin) birthday present this year, we gave her a movie coupon to come over and watch The Little Mermaid. So she cashed in the coupon yesterday and came over for a fun night! We had a picnic blanket set up, with special treats and juice boxes. The actual movie watching portion of the night lasted about 20 minutes - pretty good for a 2 and 3 yr old! Then they ran around playing chase and played with cars for the rest of the night. Addie was a little too young to get in on the fun, so I just snapped a few pictures of Carts and Eleanor.

"What did you say Carter?"
We even had a little time for a piano lesson for Eleanor!


2 comments:
Those two are really cute together! I'm so glad they had a good time cashing in E's birthday present. Fun.
I love those pictures. I'll have to get some copies from you. Those two are so cute when they play together. Thanks for giving her such a fun present.
Post a Comment