We went to the pumpkin patch at Heiser Farm today! This has been an anticipated event, not only by Carter, but by me as well. It's just so much fun, and there's so much to do! At this farm there's a petting zoo, pumpkin carver, mini tractors, a huge slide, pony rides, food, and a pumpkin cannon. We could have spent all day there and Carter would have never tired of it. So here's some of the highlights.
Crawling into the huge slide
The fam on the hayride
Being silly in the patch
(by the way Coral, I love this hat, he looks so cute in it - thanks!)
Could she be any cuter?!
Looking for the perfect one...
and here it is!
Addie got to taste a little whip cream, she was loving it. After this, everytime I took a drink of my hot chocolate she would open her mouth wide, ready for another taste!
Nice tongue Carts!
Carter was cracking us up. He was mosying around with his hands in his pockets, and glancing back and forth like he was some important person checking up on everyone!


6 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful. Glad you guys enjoyed it!
So fun! We went to the pumpkin patch today too! I love their smiles.
how fun! i look forward to the pumpkin patch every year too! i love carter's hat! so cute!!! & addie was adorable as always!
way to be a man and go to the pumpkin patch with your family, stu. i'm sure you didn't for one moment feel emasculated walking around a bunch of gourds. you should tell ben what a manly day you had at the pumpkin patch. i've been trying to convince him to take me and the kidlets, and he has yet to feel the urge. this post may the the prompting he needs. thanks carolyn and stuart for opening up and sharing this event with the world.
happy halloween!
Hey, the pumpkin patch was fun! I love my weekends that I get to spend with the kids and Carolyn. I think it's a ton of fun to go out and do activities like that with them. Besides it's a ton cheaper than going to a movie or something. Happy Halloween!
Stuart
Um, that last picture is adorable!
Post a Comment