Thursday, November 1, 2007

fun finds ~ october edition

Yes, a day late, and I didn't put as much effort into it this month...next month will be better.


1. Faces in Places

A fun website dedicated to finding faces in places you might not think to look.









2. Dollar bins at Target
You know those bins you walk past right as you enter the store? I always say “I’ll look what’s in there next time.” Well, I wish I had been stopping in a lot sooner because you can find so many neat things for cheap! I got some cute little piggy banks for the kids for stocking stuffers, ribbon, Halloween décor, and my favorite:

I Heart Jim sticky notes! They had a lot of The Office notepads, pens, and other accessories which are so funny!






3. Wooden Blocks

I think these wooden blocks from darlybird are so cute! I love the animal illustrations. They also have another set of blocks, and other cute games for kids.








4. Weird Baby Names
Don’t ask me how I find these weird sites, but I came across this and the names were cracking me up! Who does this to their kids? Apparently people in Utah.


5. Anthropologie Sweater

Ahh…lust, lust, lust. I wish I could afford this sweater! Turn to pages 10-11 in the catalog to see it in on a model, and in better detail.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I can totally see why you lust over this sweater! I love it too. And, I liked this installment. If this is a bad one, I can't wait for the next one!

john said...

What fun finds! I loved the baby names. and I LOVE the $1 bins at Target. Erin and I have some "the office" notepads. Mine's about Dwight. I love them!

kristy said...

yes, that sweater is to die for!!

Kristy said...

i want some "i heart jim" sticky notes!!! i searched two targets for them with no luck. boo!