Wednesday, November 28, 2007

kid movies

This is Carter talking about his favorite new movie ~ Ratatouille. He went to see this in the theater with Stuart when it first came out, so we had to get it when it came out on DVD. He used to call it "The Mouse Who Cooks." But now he has learned the name pretty well. He had been talking about different parts of the movie all morning, so we sat down to watch a little of it.



This next one is so hilarious. Addie has become pretty mobile in her own little way. It's kind of a version of the army crawl, and we call it her swim-move. Everytime she does it, I just have to laugh. I just love watching her learn to do things on her own, and how she does it compared to Carter at this age.

3 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

your kids are adorable! I am glad that we can keep in touch, even if it is by a blog.

Kari said...

I saw her do this over at Alicia's Tuesday and it's the cutest, funniest thing ever! I love her full body effort!

Jocelyn said...

Carter and Eleanor say "kitchen" the same. Too cute!