
Today was Carter's first day in Primary! I can't believe he's in there already - no more nursery, no more snacks (which we heard about from a very hungry little boy after church), and no more toys. (Kids in our church go into primary after they turn 3). Now he gets to sit, sing, and listen, all in the midst of 6 other 3-yr-olds trying to do the same thing. Right. But he did a pretty good job today. Stuart saw him in the hall between classes, quietly walking in line with his arms folded, looking as cute as ever. We had him wear a white shirt and tie today, and he was super excited that most of the really big boys sitting behind him were wearing the same thing. I had to take a picture to mark this momentous occasion...can't you tell he's excited? Haha! He was in the worst mood after church and only took these pictures so he could watch a tv show after.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
my big boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He looks like such a little man. He did great on Sunday too; one of the best little sunbeams there. I can't believe how much he's changed since birth!
oh man, 6 sunbeams would be a dream. i lead the music in our primary and this last sunday we had all the new sunbeams... ALL 18 OF THEM! they seriously make up half the primary. crazy, crazy i tell ya what. that's what ben and i get for living in "happy valley" in a neighborhood where no one is over the age of 33 (our bishop is younger than ben). we have 3 nurseries in our ward. hmmm, maybe we should start thinking about relocating.
p.s. carter looks so cute in a shirt and tie! who says little boys aren't fun to dress!
Carter looks so cute. My little guy just moved up to Sunbeams too. I asked him if he was excited to be a sunbeam and he said "no, I want to be Jesus." He is setting his goals high. :)
I can see it now Carter is going to be a skater, he's already too cool for his cloths. Good Luck
I can't believe he is a sunbeam! That is crazy. Isn't he just adorable too!
It's nice to know that Sam isn't the only one we have to bribe with TV to get her to do things though...:)
Post a Comment