We had a great New Year's Eve, which mostly consisted of cleaning up Carter's puke and barely staying awake til midnight! Haha! Probably our most boring one ever, but we were home together. We had plans with some friends, but Carter was just way too sick for us to leave. Next time we'll ring in the new year with a little more enthusiasm!
So I've never made resolutions before, and I actually don't really like the word "resolutions." It has a negative connotation to me, like I have to fix things about myself. And while I know I need to work on things, I don't think I need fixing, you know? But this year I wanted to set some goals (maybe some of you are thinking that's the same thing, but it makes me feel better saying "goals," so there!)
Make our bed everyday
Graduate with my MM
Have a successful solo piano recital
Take a family vacation
Go on a date with my hubby at least once a month
Be more patient
Make Easter outfits for the kids
Learn how to use all the features on my new sewing machine
Do an abs workout for at least 6 consecutive weeks
Finally get my etsy shop up and running
Get our 2007 family photo book finished and printed
Saturday, January 5, 2008
happy 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i'm the same way... hate the word "resolutions". and "goals", for that matter. that said, i like to work on improving myself. i'm trying to master my new sewing machine as well, and also want to get an etsy shop up and running... and as for making my bed every morning, well, one can dream, right? so good luck to you! we'll have to check on each other!
Sounds good Kathryn! What kind of stuff are you going to sell on etsy? I think I'm gonna end up with some baby stuff and jewelry. I have to admit that I stole your bib pattern, then bundled it with a few other cute baby items! Thanks!!
Post a Comment