Saturday, February 23, 2008

gangsta-c


This is the result from a night where all of us were a little too tired, and laughing a little too hard at dumb things. We told Carter to throw us his gang sign, he was acting so funny, and Stu and I were cracking up! Don't you love his bling? Haha!


In other Carter news...We were walking through some model homes today up in the Portland area. They had a little playplace for kids set up within the gated area, so while Stu, Addie, and I walked through the house, Carter stayed outside to play. When we finally came out, we see the backside of a little boy, pants pulled down, bare bum, just peeing away on the wood chips! Yep, it was our Carter. Thankfully we were the only ones there, hardly any of the surrounding houses were occupied yet, and I don't think the sales lady saw him do it, but we were still a little shocked! Who knows what got into his little mind that thought it was ok to use the playground as his personal urinal, but this is a story he'll never live down!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard I almost cried. Both the picture and story are totally hilarious!

Molly said...

HAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness! That is too funny.... Love the picture, looks like you guys were having a good time that night!

Luke said...

That's the nice thing about being a man...the world is our urinal! Way to go Carter!

kathryn said...

hmm, is this a classic case of "like father, like son"???

ashley said...

Maybe he was watering the plants...? By the way Stu happy birthday! When are we going to all get together again?