On Saturday we went to the train show at Portland Expo. It was so much fun, especially for Carter. There was so much to look at, and he was a little overwhelmed, but still had a blast. They had about 5 or 6 different model train tracks set up, I can't believe how intricate they were. I took a picture of the Lego one. You can see the Space Needle in there and everything, those buildings were so tall, and they even had a little Lego rock concert complete with a mosh-pit!

They had a ton of things there for kids, and this was just one of them.
Addie had fun too, even though she pretty much just had a view of everyone's bums from the stroller. I have to have her wear headbands now, and luckily she keeps them on now, because she keeps getting called a boy when we're out in public. Apparently only boys can wear jean jackets. And since she doesn't have hair yet, that doesn't really help either. But hello, she's not even a year yet!
I think Carter's favorite part was the train ride at the end. From the minute he saw it, he said he wanted to ride in the red car, so that's what he did!



1 comments:
How fun for Carter! I totally know what you mean about Addie being called a boy. It happens to Ashley all the time, even if she is wearing flowers. Either her hair has to be up, or she has to be covered in pink from head to toe, or she must be a boy!
Post a Comment