I've missed a few days of blogging because our little Addie has been sick. Thankfully she's feeling better today though. I have a few pictures from the last couple of weeks that I've been meaning to post.
I always put the kids up on the couch when I vacuum. When doing this last week, I glanced up at Addie, and she was showing quite a bit of leg in her little skirt! I had to get a picture of those chunky-monkey thighs that I just love!
Carter got a trike for Christmas from my grandparents, and he has been loving it. It's been raining here quite a bit since Christmas, so he hasn't had too many chances to ride it, but when he does he has a blast. Our little walkway to the backyard is the perfect size for him.

And this is Addie's favorite thing to do when Carter's outside riding.


1 comments:
I'm so sad Addie was sick. Glad she's feeling better and that you have more time for yourself now! I love the grin on Cart's face as he's peddling down the walk. So cute! Oh, and I LOVE the rolls. I'm hoping my next will have rolls like Addie!
Post a Comment