Sunday, March 16, 2008

carolyn vs. stuart

I don't usually do these, but I thought this one was fun. I saw it on
Stacia's
blog, a new friend blog I just found today!


Carolyn vs. Stuart

1. Who eats more? Stu, and he's not picky at all

2. Who said "I Love You" first? Stuart did, not too long after we were dating. I didn't say anything because it kinda shocked me, but then said it a few days later.

3.How long have you been together? 5 years, 5 months

4. Who sings better? I guess I would say me, although Stuart is better than he thinks!

5. Who's older? Stu (haha!) - almost 3 years

6. Who's smarter? Not too sure, we both have different ways of being smart that balance each other out.

7. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine! I don't have a really bad temper, but quicker to get angry than Stu. He always laughs because I have next to nothing in the patience department.

8. Who does the laundry? Almost always me

9. Who does the dishes? Me

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Stu

11. Who snores? Both of us occasionally

12. Who's hair is longer? Mine

13. Who's better with the computer? Me on a Mac, Stu on a PC

14. Do you have pets? A dog - and he's an outside dog because neither can stand having to deal with pet hair/messes inside.

15. Who cooks dinner? When it's a big meal, me. But since I've been in school, Stuart cooks for himself and the kids quite a bit.

16. Who drives when you are together? Always Stuart.

17. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Stu usually whips out the card, but it's from the account we share

19. Who is the most stubborn? I think Stuart would say me, and I guess I'd agree.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? We don't really argue that much, so I'm not sure on this one.

21. Who's parents do you see more? About even. We see his parents about once a week or more because they live in town, and my mom comes down to watch the kids every week, it's just my dad that we don't see as often. And we definitely hear about it from Carter, "I want to go to Grandpa Cam's house!"

22. Who named your pet? My sister, because it used to be her dog.

23. Who kissed who first? Stuart kissed me, I think on our second date.

24. Who asked who out? Stuart called me.

26. Who's more sensitive? Me

28. Who has more friends? I guess me

29. Who has more siblings? Stu - 4 brothers; I just have 1 sister and 1 brother

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I agree Stacia, both in different ways!

31.Who's more sexy? Stu! (Who would vote for themselves?)

32. Who sleeps naked? Neither

33. Who's the better cook? Me, I watch the Food Network.

34. Who has more money? Well, we share the income, but he makes the majority of it.

35. Who has more tattoos? Neither of us have one.

36. Who eats more sweets? Definitely me, I have a HUGE sweet tooth!

37. Who is closer to their family? Both

38. Who has the older car? I think it's mine.

39. Who has bigger dreams? I don't know - I guess Stuart as far as career-related things

40. Who cries more? Of course it's me, I'm the girl!


Now, repost this as You vs. Your Significant Other!

1 comments:

Stacia said...

Carolyn,
so fun! I'm glad you did this. I didn't realize stu was that much older! And I've got a big sweet tooth too!