Wednesday, March 19, 2008

night night

Some of the sleeping positions we've found Carter in over the last few months. But according to him, he's too big for naps and doesn't get tired.




I can't remember which one, but one of the couch pictures happened while I was in the middle of teaching a piano lesson, and the piano is directly behind the couch!


This is typical Carter when we check on him at night: head at the foot of the bed, bottom sheet halfway removed, lying both on top of and under his quilt in a little cocoon. He doesn't like the feel of sheets for some unknown reason, and HAS to have only his quilt touching him. Part of his OCD-like behavior, which I'll have to blog about sometime. He's a funny little guy.


He probably would have fallen asleep here if I let him.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I found your cute blog through Shana. I love your carefinds page. And we just got an Addie added to our family. Except ours is Addison. I hope all is well.