Jim Halpert: Michael and Jan seem to be playing their own separate game, and it's called, "let's see how uncomfortable we can make our guests." And they're both winning. So I am going to make a run for it.
LOVE both shows, my FAVES!!! They were SO good last night, actually took me by surprise, had no idea they were on last night!! Thank goodness my TIVO remembered! AHAHA!
My husband thinks he is funny because everytime he talks to me it is, "What do you think about that BABE!", or "That's great Babe." The office was pretty funny. I just hope he doesn't continue on this BABE stuff!
7 comments:
um...ditto!
Jim Halpert: Michael and Jan seem to be playing their own separate game, and it's called, "let's see how uncomfortable we can make our guests." And they're both winning. So I am going to make a run for it.
what an episode! =)
I know! I was cracking up the whole time!!
I love The Office! I actually felt bad for Michael last night. We catch 30 Rock online the day after, so I haven't seen it yet.
I loved all 4 shows! I can't help but indulge my Thursday night TV addiction!
LOVE both shows, my FAVES!!! They were SO good last night, actually took me by surprise, had no idea they were on last night!! Thank goodness my TIVO remembered! AHAHA!
My husband thinks he is funny because everytime he talks to me it is, "What do you think about that BABE!", or "That's great Babe." The office was pretty funny. I just hope he doesn't continue on this BABE stuff!
Post a Comment