Monday, May 19, 2008

blah

Waiting for Daddy in the front yard.

Playing "the racing game" with Daddy. This is one of Carter's favorite things to do after Addie goes to bed. Stuart and I just crack up watching him play, he's so animated and moves his whole body.



As you may have noticed, I've had a lackluster attitude towards blogging lately. Some of it's because I feel exactly like the cartoon I posted a few posts ago - nothing real exciting to blog about, some because the weather has been so hot that I don't feel like sitting at the computer, and mostly because I've been preparing for my recital this weekend! The house has been a little crazy the last couple weeks, but I'm lucky to have Stuart, Mom/Dad/Lauren, and Duane/Dana for helping out with the kids. They've all been so great about taking the kids extra time and letting me have tons of practice time alone! I'm feeling pretty good about things, so now it's just time to get it over with!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Soon you'll have life back to normal and things will start coming to you again. Getting excited for Saturday! I know you'll do great!!!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Carolyn Buck! I guess it's Carolyn Mathews now! Your family is so cute. My blog address is...
benandheididaniel.blogspot.com
Heidi Kidd

The UnMighty said...

Nothing to blog about? Hot weather, piano recital, video games; all enthralling.