Monday, October 20, 2008

a day in pictures

I had my camera with me the whole day last Thursday. It was a low key day, we just stayed at home, but I thought it would be fun to document a whole day, finding joy in the journey.

My wake up call - construction next door

Where's Addie? Up on the table of course
What my bathroom floor looks like every morning after I'm done getting ready - not because I'm messy, but because someone else likes to get into everything!
Time for a friend, Elizabeth, to come over and play ring-around-the-rosie
Carter watching the "workermen" while Addie sleeps
Someone woke up a little too early from her nap!
Snack time - mmmmm

Addie's first pigtails! I decided to try it while she was sitting on my lap, and it worked, yay! They're the tiniest piggies you ever saw, but they're there!

Dinner - fresh corn on the cob and homemade sloppy joes
A family nature hike to round out the day

3 comments:

Kristy said...

what a neat idea! looks like you guys had a good day!

Nate Judd said...

Your kids are so cute, I love how close they seem to be.

Chrissy said...

Adorable little kiddos. I love the cute pigtails too. If you can get them to hold still long enough, they are way too cute!