Saturday, October 18, 2008

the patch

Carter's story at the pumpkin patch

Riding on the boat out to the pumpkins

I guess this one's too heavy

Oops, forgot to go potty, I'll be back

This one's ok, still a little to heavy, and pretty dirty

I like the little green one



Addie's story
Look Daddy! (I'm a daddy's girl today)

This is where I'm spending most of my time because I won't let anyone hold my hand and these vines are huge!

This is the one!

Hmmm, maybe not

Guess I'll go with this one :(

Well, it's good


Where their stories converge - hot chocolate, hay bales, and boat watching on the dock with daddy


4 comments:

Kristy said...

what a fantastic day for a pumpkin adventure! what patch did you go to that had boats??!!! how cool!

lauren said...

Addie is such a little pill! What a cute story, thanks!

Jess said...

What a cute story.

Kari said...

I like the hot chocolate picture. How fun that Stu will go with you. Maybe I can convince my hubby to come with us. Yeah right!