Working the field
He always gives us thumbs-up during the game.
It's official, I'm a soccer mom now. I drive the kids to soccer games, and now carpool to preschool! Time to get a short perm, strap on the mom jeans, ask the lady on the far right where to shop,

and buy one of these. Oh yeah!



6 comments:
You should seriously get a pair of those mom jeans, and have them on when Stu gets home! Hope you guys are doing great!
Danielle
I was thinking the exact same thing as Danielle. You should pose a picture with the mom pants, standing next to a mini-van, holding a soccer ball. Hilarious!
Except that somehow you would manage to make those jeans and the van look good! Your little guy is adorable!
CAROLYN!!! This van is the WRONG color, girl. You are too funny...I miss you here at WOU.... db
This is a hilarious post! I definitely think you should get that van and shop with the lady on the right or the 2nd from the left.
It was a tough choice between the two ladies brittany, but ultimately the sweater vest won out.
Post a Comment