Tuesday, October 7, 2008

yay!


Brooke got in to preschool! They had their first day together last Friday, and I can already tell they'll have a blast! The funny thing - Brooke is only a couple months older than Carter, but you can't really tell because of their height difference (and she's slouching a little here). She's tall for her age, and Carter's a little small. They are also opposites in personality, she's all girl, and he's all boy, which makes for funny playdates.


These are 2 of my cousins, Kim on the right, and Coral (Brooke's mom) in the middle. We live just down the street from Coral, and I'm absolutely loving it! I've never been this close to anyone on my side of the family, and Coral has to be one of the funniest people I know. Actually, both of these girls are - it's a nonstop laughfest when I'm around them.

to coral and kim: yep, you knew I would get around to posting this one of these days!

1 comments:

Brown Family said...

It is so nice to have family close. Although we miss you here, it looks like things are going really well for you. BTW, loved your last post about soccer Mom. So funny and so true.
Take care.