I know this is the cutest thing only to me, their mom, but I had on a Beatles cd in the car and the song "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" came on. They sing that line quite a bit, so Carter caught on and started singing with it. Then he looked over at Addie and exclaimed, "Addie, I wanna hold your hand!" So they did, for about 20 minutes. And after Carter let go, Addie freaked out because she wanted to keep doing it, and he gave in to his baby sister. 
don't worry, I took this at a stoplight, not while driving!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
cutest thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I agree that really is cute!
This is pretty sweet!
that is so cute!! :)
I love it...so darn cute!
oh. my. gosh!!!!! SO cute! ;)
Gotta love those melt your heart moments. Good job getting a picture!
That is the cutest thing ever!
If there was a Nobel Peace Prize for best pic ever...this would win it!
Post a Comment