The kids and I went on a leaf hunt through the woods behind our house last week. And what to do with our findings? This is what we came up with. It's hanging over the kitchen sink, and I added our little turkey to get in the thanksgiving frame of mind!

Monday, November 10, 2008
gettin' in the mood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
that looks amazing! I love it!
What a cute idea, you are so creative!
I like it! I'd ask you to make us one, but who knows when I'll see you. Very cool.
Very cute idea...I love after halloween because it is so much fun to start getting ready for thanksgiving and then Christmas. Do you guys love your new house?
I love it! It reminds me of what Chrissy brought back from the woods that she uses to hang her jewelry from.
Post a Comment